Friday, July 16, 2010

Moving on...

A little about me and this blog…I am a SAHM of 2 great kids, was born in a land of Mossy Oaks and humidity and living in a land of Magnolias and humidity. For as long as I can remember I have been mesmerized by the beauty of a magnolia and love that there is one in my front yard and for as long as I can remember humidity has been my foe.

I have a great husband who was born a Blue Devil in the Tarheel state and has graciously converted to the Gator Nation for me. He puts up with WAY more from me than he should, I wouldn’t say I am High Maintenance…ok, that’s a lie, I would say that I am High Maintenance, moving on…that is what a lot of this blog will be about, MOVING ON…the same way I moved on from Mossy Oaks to Magnolias years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment